1/N Octave Analysis Module
DADiSP/Octave is a menu driven module designed to simplify the task of octave, 1/3 octave and 1/N octave analysis used to characterize acoustic energy in a wide variety of applications.
DADiSP/Octave provides 1/N octave analysis using true IIR digital filters that conform to ANSI S1.11 and IEC 1260 specifications. A, B and C weighting filters can be applied to the input data. Output results include mean power, max power, min power and un-weighted RMS values. The output can be normalized with a calibration value. The results can be plotted on log or linear axes and exact or preferred frequency values are supported. All options can be specified through a straightforward dialog box interface.
- Simple Dialog Box User Interface
- True IIR digital filter implementation
- Conforms to ANSI S1.11 and IEC 1260 Specifications
- Optional A, B and C Frequency Weighting Filters
- Whole Octave Frequency Spacing
- Support for Preferred or Exact Frequency Values
- Binary and Decimal Frequency Ratio Methods
- ISO Band Number Center Frequency Option
- Supports User Defined Center Frequencies
- Mean, Max, Min or RMS Power per Band Outputs
- Multiple Graphic Styles including Bar and Step Plots